Masterlift MRT mini Lever hoist
This light weight lever hoist can be used almost anywhere, anytime in any place.
With the Masterlift ultralight and compact lever hoists, demanding jobs such has fastening, fixing and positioning of loads can be solved easily and effectively.
Masterlifts new little beauty the MRT is designed for loads from 250 kg and 500 kg. The lever hoist is mainly used where two parts have to be joined together: for example, in the Construction Industry a builder can hold two plates in place to either bolt them together or to weld them together. In the Lifting and Windmill industries the MRT can be used to position the motor with precision.
- Aluminum Body
- Light in weight
- Available in 250kg and 500kg
- Including Carry case
- Easy to work with in restricted areas
- Small headroom between the hooks
- Smart Body with non-protruding edges
- Freewheel Chain adjusting Mechanism
- Cast-steel Safety Catches on Top and Bottom Hook
- Standard with 1,5 meters Height of Lift
- Galvanized load chain grade 80 in accordance with standard EN 818-7
- 250 kg
- 500 kg